Classic Ugly Stick 10-15cc Röd ARF
2 678 kr
Finns i externt lager RING!!
Passar bra till RCGF Stinger 10cc - 15cc.
Seagull Classic Ugly Stick 10-15cc ARF Airplane
Designed with the sports flyer in mind, the Classic Ugly Stick 71 is an airplane thats easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally constructed from quality balsa and plywood to make it stronger than the average ARTF, while the clever design keeps the airframe surprisingly light. Most of the work has been done for you already. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed then pinned for security. Flying the Classic Ugly Stick 180cm is simply a joy. With reduced control throws it makes a great choice as an aileron trainer. Increase the movements and its capable of a wide range of aerobatics to delight the most experienced sports pilot.
- Covered and Trimmed in Genuine Oracover with Pre-cut Decals.
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction.
- Improved counter-balanced rudder for more dynamic flight
- Great sport aerobat airplane
- Delivers strong sport performance using gasoline engine power or Glow engine and Electric Power conversion.
- Its strong balsa/ply airframe
- A motor mount, battery mount and all other necessary hardware is included, so you can fly electric right from the start.
- All Necessary Hardware and Accessories Included
- Wingspan: 180 cm
- Wing area: 66.7 sq.dm
- Approximate flying weight: 3.5 kg
- Length: 146.8 cm
- Recommended Engine size: 10-15 cc Gas/Nitro 2-stroke
- Recommended EP motor size: .60 / 1200-1500W / ESC: 60A / 5-7S LiPo
- Electric Conversion: Included
Driftsätt: Bränsle Levereras som: Almost-Ready-To-Fly Lämplig för: Erfaren Plantyp: Sport, Trainer Spännvidd: 1800 mm Vingarea: 66,7 dm2 Längd: 146,8 mm Material: Trä Vikt: 3500 g Sändare: Ingår Ej Motor: Ingår Ej Motortyp: Bensin, Metanol Skevroder: Ja Behöver kompletteras med: 5st Servon, Bensin- eller metanolmotor, Propeller, Startutrustning, Sändare & Mottagare
- Radio system required: 4 channels with 5 servos
- Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced